Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Ticka Ticka Ticka....

That is the sound I make when I tickle bebe E. Ticka Ticka Ticka, she laughs so I Ticka some more. She has most definitely found her voice. She lies in her bed most mornings at 6:30am and gets her grudge on. Meaning, she sounds like the dead Japanese lady who makes that scary noise on The Grudge. Who thought up that and who thought that would scare me? The sound never scared me, it was that weird slinking down the stairs creepily with a dead face thing she did. And who thought a pale face Japanese boy would be scary looking at you from the stairs? Also, who told Sarah Michelle Gellar she could act?

I'm off track as usual, sorry. But she loves to talk now. I say to her all day, "Momma...Dadda...Momma...Dadda...Momma...Momma...Momma" ...see where I'm going with this?

I think her first words will be "Previously on 24".

Jack Bauer can rescue me any day.

No comments:

Post a Comment