Wednesday, January 6, 2010

This one...

Vulli Sophie

This cute little giraffe. This soft sweet baby giraffe that I must have. Her name is Sophie and she's by Vulli. "I have to buy this now!", I scream with delight.
My daughter will be teething soon and as I sit here and stare at its cuteness on Amazon.com, I'm tempted to buy 2 because the first one might a) not make it to my front door through the fine US Mail, b) deflate on the way here, c) the mailman might feel the need to take Sophie for ransom due to her cuteness, or d) the dogs might get to her and chew her ear off. D is the most likely outcome. I click "Add to Shopping Cart".
Sophie is not just a teether, she is so much more. She is my whip to my cream, my a la mode to my pie, my chocolate chip to my cookie...my fat to my ass. She is all that and more and I know it will become Liz's favorite toy. Right? If I love it that much, she will too. She will. SHE WILL!

Ok, she might hate the damn thing. She might put it to her baby lips, gum it and throw it to the floor. I'll fall to the ground to rescue Sophie and Liz will just laugh her evil baby laugh which mostly involves a fake cough. She is a faker, that baby is. She'll raise her no haired eyebrows and smile, stick her little turtle neck out and shoot Sophie the finger.

See Elizabeth here, right before she flipped off the driver who cut in front of us.
He had it coming, he just didn't know know how cute it would be.


Damn that baby is a genius! She's only 4 months. I know, right. She could be applying for scholarships but I have her on a strict routine. Eat, play, sleep, eat, stare at dog... So maybe next month.
With 420 reviews on Amazon, all positive, this friggin' toy better step up when it hits my mailbox or heads will roll. Will ROLL!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute giraffe! I'm sure Elizabeth will love it. So glad you started a blog. You know I will be a follower!

    ReplyDelete