Thursday, January 7, 2010

Reaching new feet

She's found her feet! Tiny toes and fingers stretching and reaching and vying for my attention. I'm watching little girl and I'm taking a picture!

"Dude, it's just feet."

It's more than just feet to me. When she first pooed I was thrilled and talked about it for days. Why is it that parents gush over our little ones bodily functions? I don't do a jig every time I relieve myself and then talk about it's color and how many times a day I went, throw a party and mark it on my calendar as the Great Poop of 2010. I do however marvel at the fact that Liz can sometimes poop once a day, every other day or twice a day. Why? Why not just everyday. She likes to switch things up I guess and keep us on our toes.

Toes. Oh, right, back to the feet.

Those feet that kicked my uterine wall, jumped up and down on my bladder, played footsie with my spine...are now in her mouth.

She's simply amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment