Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Golden Girls

Ready for the winter storm. Or maybe just waiting for mom to stop taking pictures and get on with making me some milk, geez!

I have to admit it...my baby rocks! She's totally cuter than yours. Just kidding. Well, ok...just kidding. I mean, we all think our baby is the cutest thing since slice and bake cookies. Which I wish I was eating right now. mmmm, warm gooey cookies. Or cold raw dough. Either way I'd eat a whole roll, slap my fat ass on a couch and...wait, is that Salt and Pepper I hear. "Ooo baby baby, baby baby...ahhhh Push it!" Yes, it was. Sorry got sidetracked by my coworkers ring tone. Who chooses that as a ring tone, really? and he's a 50 year old man. Totally thrown by that.

So, I'd slap my fat ass on a couch and watch some Golden Girls reruns. Does anyone else love the Golden Girls like I do? I'm obsessed with them. Me and my two girlfriends have said that if one day we all end up alone when we are old we will move to Miami and drink coffee out on our lanai and thank each other for being a friend.

I'd rather be the dumb one. She's not a slut, a giant man or a small chihuahua. Look at me, I'm the Saint Olaf Butter Queen!

It comes on the Hallmark channel for like 5 hours in the morning and then for like 5 hours in the mid day on Lifetime and then on again at night for god knows how long....eeeeeEEEEEeee!!!
You could watch every episode ever made of these grannies in like a week. Or you could get a life.

But I'd much rather watch Rose make potato bacon and lettuce sandwiches, see Dorothy hit Rose with a newspaper, hear about Blanche's latest fling and watch Sophia carry her purse from the kitchen to the living room. They comfort me, like a cup of tea. Old musty tea, steeping in wrinkled laydee leaves. I can't wait to be old sometimes.

Eh, come to think of it, I'd rather spend it with my hubby than in a house in Miami with two horny old women. It's humid here, but that humidity in Miami can suck it.




No comments:

Post a Comment