Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Thinking of you...

Miss E, today I am thinking of you. It's not unusual for me to do this all day. The two days I'm at work during the week all I do is think of you. Your pictures are everywhere and I'm reminded every minute just how lucky I am to have you. I sit at my desk and try to remember each and every face you make. I want to go back in time and relive those first weeks with you. I'm starting to forget and it makes me sad. I wish I could record each and every smile, cry and laugh. Every nap that followed a snuggle. Every scream in excitement followed by a smile.

We took you to see the bluebonnets this past week and let me tell you. You made the WalMart parking lot the most beautiful spot on the planet that day. You studied those flowers and even tried to eat some. You laughed and smiled at us. Such an angel. I want to tell you that you have filled my heart with such joy and I don't know how I managed this long without you. It's been a long 32 years but you have finally given me clarity. I get it. You are all I need.

Along with Daddy...I'll keep him too.


No comments:

Post a Comment